Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let Gratitude be your Attitude...

We live in such an amazing world... I mean that, seriously. It's so easy for me to forget that and to get entirely consumed with a thousand other things. But, when I take a step back and look at all the amazing things that happen on a DAILY basis it sort of blows my mind. Each and every one of us has so many things to be thankful for, things that we all too often take for granted.
My intention from this point forward is to start writing down just ONE thing I'm grateful for every night before I go to sleep.
Writing down ONE thing is not overwhelming... it can be something as simple as writing down that I am grateful I only have to write down one thing!
I encourage you to start writing down, right before you go to sleep at night, at least one thing you are grateful for. I think you will be amazed how once you start looking at your life from a perspective of gratitude, you will begin to notice just HOW MANY things you have to be thankful for.
Feel free to leave a comment on here about what you're grateful for as well.
S

No comments: