t's been a whirlwind weekend since I left for Connecticut last Thursday. I have learned SO much my head is still spinning! I almost feel like I now have so much information, that I don't know where to start...not sure what to do first. I don't know about you...but I am pretty sure that's one of my biggest problems...NOT STARTING! Really, that's what it comes down to, STARTING, or as the team of Nike ad execs and most likely several test panels put it... JUST DO IT! It really doesn't matter if I don't do something PERFECTLY, there are all sorts of lessons to be learned if things don't turn out the way we expect them to... not to mention that just because something doesn't turn out the way we thought it would, doesn't mean it couldn't turn out a thousand times BETTER than we anticipated. The thing is... ya never know until you start.
What have YOU been putting of because you're scared or not sure where to begin? What are YOU going to START!?!?!
Recuerdos,
S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment