
So... You have now made it through Thanksgiving dinner! A typical Thanksgiving dinner is about 4000 calories...That's pretty outrageous, but I can almost hear many of you saying, "but it's ONLY one day..." "It's only ONCE a year." I do advocate letting yourself splurge once in a while. What I want to remind you of is...turkey day is over! Do you still have a refrigerator full of leftovers? A couple of half eaten pies sitting around? I would like to encourage you now to not KEEP EATING thanksgiving dinner over and over again! Especially if you are having forkfuls of pie or stuffing everytime you go to the fridge for water or something. Hang on the the turkey if you like, but maybe you should consider throwing out the rest of the stuffing, mashed potatoes made with whipping cream and butter, what about the green bean casserole made with cream of mushroom soup...unless you want a cream of mushroom ass...it's probably time to let that go too.
Get back to your healthy eating habits...remember, we still have one more major holiday to get through!
Cheers!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment