
We have one holiday down and just one more to go! The next hurdle to get over is bringing in the NEW YEAR! This would be a good time for us all to take stock of all that went on in our lives over the past year...and figure out what we would like to accomplish during this upcoming year.
I would like to encourage you to take some of the USUAL resolutions and get a little more specific with them so that they are more manageable and something that's easier to track as well.
Don't just say, "I will lose weight" and call that a resolution.
Break it down some more...
I will... Start keeping an ACCURATE food journal.
i will... cut out desserts except twice a week.
i will... move my body at least 5 times a week.
Figure out what it is you would like to change and break it down into easy to stick with Action Steps. If you figure out your goal...and then follow the necessary steps to get there...your success is pretty much a guarantee.
Start Thinking about what YOU will....
cheers,
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment