Thursday, January 8, 2009


I would like to know...do YOU exercise?!?! I don't mean do you exercise your judgment, or your choices... I am asking you whether or not you PHYSICALLY exercise? Is there a REASON why you are not? I don't mean is there an excuse...i mean do you have a sound MEDICAL reason to NOT exercise?

The unnerving reality of it is, now matter HOW MANY or HOW COMPELLING you 'think' your excuses are...unless you are physically disabled or impaired, there is no good reason for not exercising. PERIOD.

Now I would like to give you a list of benefits of exercise that SHOULD help eliminate your excuses!

1. Increased productivity...simply put, you have MORE ENERGY to perform other activities.
2. Consistent exercise will help you to have a more positive outlook and less emotional ups and downs.
3. You will lower your risk from many health problems such as diabetes, cancer heart disease etc...
4. Superficially...you will just LOOK better.
5. You will be stronger and have more endurance.
6. You will increase the overall quality of your life as well as extending the length of it.

All of that can be accomplished by just spending 30 minutes a day increasing your activity. Think you don't have an extra 30 minutes a day... how much TV did you sit on the couch and watch last night?

Make this be the year of NO MORE EXCUSES!

Cheers!
S.

No comments: