" I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing." ~ Socrates
I am sure we have all dealt with people in our lives who know the answer to EVERYTHING...no matter WHAT the topic...THEY are the worlds foremost authority. Pretty annoying isn't it?
I think the most intelligent people and the ones I respect the most, are the ones that can say to you, "I don't know." The ones that will do the best they can to GET the answer for you but admit they don't know and don't make something up just to stroke their ego or to hear the sound of their own voice.
Not knowing your limitations can be harmful... can you imagine taking life or death advice from someone who's just makin it up on the spot?!?!?
Work within your limitations and then.... sorry, you have to wait until tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment