For those of you who have been religiously checking back every few minutes with bated breath and sweaty palms... the Fake Fried Chicken experiment last night went amazingly well... I pulled it off without a hitch. Well, there was ONE hitch I guess, kinda. I got so caught up and concerned with whether or not I was going to be able to make the CHICKEN that I forgot about actually having ANYthing else to go with it. So while I was eating my delicious low-fat fake fried chicken, I was IMAGINING what all it WOULD have been good with. I had
imaginary mashed potatoes last night with
imaginary green beans and
imaginary deviled eggs. And really that was perfect because my
imaginary Venezuelan boyfriend Juan Jesus kept telling me just HOW good everything was when he WASN'T busy trying to make out with me. All in all it was a good night.
AND I discovered this morning just how close I am to being a SUPERMODEL...or at least... an imaginary one!
No comments:
Post a Comment