Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Are You Ready?

As some of you who read this know, I have begun a very rigorous and demanding new training program for myself. I ABSOLUTELY am loving it... every minute. Even the times when my hands are bleeding and I am almost reduced to tears, in FACT those are some of my favorite times, because I get to prove to myself, if no one else, what I'm made of.
One of the things I have learned from starting this is, what it feels like to be a beginner again. And that got me thinking about how hard it can be for someone to start working out and more importantly stick to it.
Over the next few days I am going to give you a simple, easy to incorporate 5 step plan for weight loss. These are going to be things you can start putting to use right away to help get you on the path to a happier, healthier life! So, stay tuned and check back regularly and get ready for a new way to live!

S.

No comments: