If there are things you are trying to achieve or accomplish, sometimes the best thing to do is QUIT
QUIT!?!?!
For those of you who are wondering if I have completely lost my mind... the answer is yes... a long time ago. BUT I still said QUIT and I meant it... not a mistake.
Sometimes when we are trying to make things happen, the GOOD things we're trying to do... things like losing weight, reading more, studying more, writing a book, whatever it is, the best thing to do is to quit the things that are keeping us from achieving our goals. The things that are standing in the way of your progress!
Here are some thoughts on the things you might want to take a second look at and reevaluate.
*Are there people that are not supportive of you that you could spend less time with?
*What websites can you quit spending time on (not this one!) How much time do you spend a day reading Perez Hilton?
*Does what happen on Lost of American Idol REALLY impact your life in a positive, productive way? What TV shows could you spend a little less time watching?
Those are the things I am encouraging you to quit... not your goals and passions and dreams. THOSE are the things that most OTHER people quit because they just can't seem to find the time to make them happen. Choose a different path...quit the the things that are standing in your way...don't quit the THINGS!
S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment